Learn How To Repair & Maintain A Bicycle With The #1 Bike Maintenance Course.
“Easy Bicycle Repair Course With 200
Videos and Bicycle Repair Manuals from a
Professional Bike Designer!”
Have you heard about the DIY Bike Repair? This is considered to be the Ultimate Video Guide to bicycle maintenance and repair. This is a guide produced by a world – class bike designer who finally releases his personal collection of 200 repair videos and 100 pages of DIY manuals.
Now you can repair, maintain and upgrade your bicycle all by yourself and never take your bike to the mechanic again. This is incredibly useful especially for those who love to ride their bicycles and also would like to have the skills required to repair it when needed.
The DIY Bike Repair is owned by Dave Delgado. Dave is a top bike designer and is working as a professional bike fixer for more than 20 years in his Colorado workshop. In this guide you will come to know how to fix, maintain or upgrade any bicycle – covers road, race and mountain bikes from the simplest repair procedure to the most complex ones.
Regardless if you are an amateur or a professional, you will learn the secrets and techniques of bike repair machines. It is a fact that you can learn a lot watching bike mechanics “operate”. You can learn what tools to use, and how to apply them, and what pieces fall out when you take something apart.
You might be thinking by now that the DIY Bike Repair is just for those who are trained for this. Well, this guide is purposely made such that Dave will be able to allow anyone to follow since he has already gone through all of the bike repair and maintenance material out there.
He will also teach you tricks to avoid buying tools that will require you to spend even more than what you are able to. Ultimately you will be able to choose exactly what you need to use to repair your bicycle.
Listed below are some of the things that you should expect with the DIY Bike Repair:
- Comprehensive, practical video and book guide to the essentials of bike maintenance and repair
- For beginners and pros. Designed to teach the beginning cyclist how to perform basic tasks and the experienced cyclist how to carry out advanced repair techniques
- Step-by-step, clear, detailed 200 part video series – like a personal trainer guiding you. Skip and choose between topics and chapters as you like!
- Highly illustrated manual with clear color photos. Learn the maintenance needs of different bikes, shows how the parts of a bike fit together, and tells you how best to use your tools to perform basic tasks such as cleaning and lubricating.
- Incredibly detailed. Everything is broken down by chapters for the various mechanical systems of the bicycle and educates you on the various technologies and tools involved.
- You will learn all tricks of the trade and acquire techniques that the professional repair shops don’t want you to know.
The DIY Bike Repair is said to answer all your questions, shows you the shortcuts with detailed specifications, exploded views, and photographs. This surely contains the exact techniques Dave use to repair and maintain bicycles for over 20 years. This has been proven over the years. So try the DIY Bike Repair now and see for yourself how this can be useful.
© 2019 HowToRepairaBicycle . All Rights Reserved!